QAC-UB staff will give great impact to the quality of services. QAC staff have competence according to their education, training and experience. The head of QAC should assure that competence and experience needed follows on the performance of organization.
To perform good Quality Management System, QAC-UB has tasks as follows:
- To position the staff according to their competence at relevant position to assure the service quality was granted.
- To conduct training and assistance for the beginners
- To evaluate process, performance and action needed.
- To assure involving and awareness of staff to achieve quality goals.
- To maintain records in accordance with training and work experience of the staff.
QAC staff is a representative from faculty or study program at UB. The staff was selected according to the recommendation from colleagues and approved by the Dean of Faculty or the Head of study program.